Soccer Striker: 11 Players Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A soccer rpg...Join your football team and create your player.Will you be able to lead your team to victory?

Should i have gone to high school?

helma

Should i have gone to high school? Empty Re: Should i have gone to high school?

Post by helma Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:17 am

It all depends on how you felt about high school. I have heard some people refer to high school as one of the best times in their life. I, on the other hand, had a few good memories, but my reveries were certaintly not about the majority of my classmates. Although by the time I was in high school I was teased much less than during elementary and middle school, but for the most part I was always treated as a social outcast. I had a small group of friends that I still talk to and see today, which means life is continous high school reunion. So how did I feel about going to my ten year high school reunion? I did not see the point. However, if you loved high school and feel it would be worth paying good money to see people from your past then by all means cary on. However, I feel there are more economical and practical ways to stay in contact with high school friends.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 am